Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Westfield on Boxing Day.

Frightening, but worth it when I found this amazing Jonathan Saunders for Debenhams dress for HALF PRICE.

I saw this dress blogged about a few months ago on Bargainista Fashionista and thought it was definitely a workwear dress.


Everything I saw in the sale in the Jonathan Saunders at Debenhams collection struck the right balance between fashion and quality tailoring... here is another I loved (Click on Pic to go to Debenhams Site).


The new JS collection proper 
 has lots of pretty soft summer bright colours and wearable damask esq prints.


I can definitely see the pink shift dress (Number 12) working with a pale grey summer jacket or contrasting with a black one. *sigh* until I am chair-lady of the board I will just have to hope that there is something similar in the next Debenhams line....

No comments:

Post a Comment